Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Its My B'day

No, No, No, I am not 15 right now as I am yet to be born as per my official time. B'day  is such a big dayas one is  the most important in one's family on this day. Phones start ringing at 00:00hrs but this time I think so every one has forgotten my b'day. I've recieved only one call since 12 o'clock night. Its 6:26am and phones are silent. A bit disappointing. May be they think that now kiddo is growing up that is why there is no fun left in b'days for her. But I'm still happy. Mom  came to me at 5:00am took me into her arms and I was like'let me sleep, don't disturb me' but,then she said its your b'day and I've got a surperise. I just stoodup and asked where it is.She just covered my eyes and she was going towards the computer room. I started guessing what it could be,I thought because we are going to the computer room it must be a laptop or a pet labra or a Nokia ESeries or something very huge. Actually I always think big. It was a post dedicated to me on her blog. I was very happy because the song she has embedded over there is one of my favourite songs.You know the a single child  is pampered a lot. I am lucky. I love to celebrate my b'day but, this time it would not be possible  because of death of my Great maternal grand mom. Still I'll enjoy my day. 
More than that I am just hoping that the phones start ringing. Today I'll be 15 and I am feeling very strange that I've grown up so early, I don't know why I feeling like this, only 3 years left to be 18. Great! I'll try my best to enjoy my day. 
Chiao



9 comments:

prajyot said...

happy birthday to u

Ananya said...

@Prajyot,
Thank you

@Rahul,
Thank you,But we don't make you feel like this,its advancement in technology & more over we want to learn a lot from u guys.

hemanth said...

bealted wishes to u :(..sorry for late..hope u rocked :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

the above comment is mine only :).

urs..hemu..

MeghnaK said...

Happy happy happpy birthday to my loving di :)

love ya sissy :)

Sonshu said...

Hello! Write more often ananya! Im waitin to read!

Belated happy bday! Im waiting to read!

F.M. said...

Hi! I really like your blog, and I love the picture at the top of your blog.

Creativity said...

Hello, Belated Birthday Wishes :) Nice Blog :)

Sahefa said...

Happy b'day girl...
hope u still remember me...
I was also feeling very strange yet very happy when i turned 15!!!